The INNOCOM Transformation Manager assists our clients with the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business, fundamentally changing how our clients operate and deliver value to its customers. They help our clients use technology, people and processes to fundamentally change the performance of the organisation.
Our transformation managers are not only assisting in business transformation, but also in cultural transformation. Challenging the status quo is hereby crucial.
Key aspects of the role:
- Provide strategic thought leadership and guide strategic initiatives and transformation activities within our clients.
- Develop comprehensive Business Transformation initiatives that are aligned with the client’s strategic plans. Promote the organisation’s strategic vision and execution.
- Understand business objectives and goals, define the ways in which technology can enable them, establish the business case and translate into a multi-year strategy & project road maps that reflect the business priorities.
- Manage & oversee the delivery of projects necessary to execute on the defined strategies.
- Provide strategic leadership and creative thinking tied to the analysis of technology trends and the identification of new opportunities to help drive growth strategies.
- Has primary responsibility for developing and implementing the organisation’s digital strategy and integrating digital into all aspects of the business (e.g., content, channels, processes, and operating models).
- Assesses and identifies emerging developments in digital technology, e-business platforms, digital and mobile products/services, customer behaviour and partnerships in line with the organisation’s digital strategy.
- Manage & oversee the handling of mergers and acquisitions. This includes maintaining and improving the M&A playbook as well as planning and execution of the integrations across people, processes and technology.
- Maintain a highly qualified and motivated team. Responsible for all mentoring, training and development as well as a periodic and annual review.
- A born people manager
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated
- A fast learner, absorbing new skills and adapting to new contexts
- Extremely customer-focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments, connect easily with people and context
- A conceptual, creative and critical thinker
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in understandable language to different stakeholders (ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders)
- Able to create impact
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and ‘go-to person’ with high emotional intelligence
- Capable to build trusted relationships with senior management
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership through influence and lead change management efforts.
- Proven ability to formulate a strategic vision, define and implement action plans to achieve strategic goals
- Excellent oral and written English, Dutch and French communication skills
- At least 5 years experience managing large transformations within a corporate context
- Thorough knowledge about, and experience with project management methodologies and process management. Certification is an asset
- Thorough knowledge of agile practices
- Experience across different IT functional areas
- Good understanding of enterprise and IT architecture
- Experience with digital technologies such as artificial intelligence, IoT, data analytics, digital marketing, omnichannel
Let’s get in touch
Heiststeenweg 131, 2580 Beerzel, Belgium
Phone +32 15 25 82 00