- The role of an INNOCOM ESA is helping our clients translate and implement their security strategy. This is done by developing and maintaining a security strategy plan and roadmap that enables the client to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business strategy and technology.
- They ensure the Enterprise Security Architecture is continuously aligned to the business Strategy, Business Operating Model and IT strategy.
- The INNOCOM ESA will track developments and changes in the digital business of our clients to ensure that these are adequately addressed in security strategy plans and architecture artifacts.
- Furthermore the INNOCOM ESA will conduct security assessments, be actively involved in developing security standards and practices, the design of security capabilities and modelling, play a key role in reviewing security technologies, tools and services, liaise with enterprise architects, other security architects and security practitioners to share best practices and insights.
- Excellent oral and written English, Dutch and/or French communication skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience with enterprise security architecture within a corporate environment.
- Strong technical experience of developing security architectures that enable a digital transformation within a business.
- Understanding of key IT disciplines e.g., strategy, governance, software delivery, …
- Practical experience with Architecture service definition and governance including Innovation, IT Strategy, Portfolio Planning, Budget, Solution Architecture
- Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and/or TOGAF. Methods for risks identification & analysis, models for cyber adversary behavior and security threats.
- Good working knowledge of managing security infrastructures — e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), Endpoint protection, Monitoring and Detection, SIEM and log management technology)
- Good knowledge of IAM technologies and services
- Good knowledge of Cloud Security Architecture and Technologies
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security (Threat Modelling, Penetration testing, Risk Management, Cyber Defense Operations, Security Governance, Business resilience )
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated.
- A fast learner, able to absorb new skills and quickly adapt to new contexts
- Capable to build trusted relationships with senior management.
- Extremely customer focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments, connect easily with people and context.
- A conceptual, creative and critical thinker.
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations.
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in understandable language to different stakeholders (ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders)
- Able to create impact
- Capable of leading a team
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and ‘go to person’ with high emotional intelligence