Strategy Health Check
What's a Strategy Health Check?
"How do we know our strategy is good enough?” is one of the hardest questions to answer and it always starts with the answer to “what is strategy for you?”.
With a strategy health check we perform an evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of your company's current strategy. It's an orientation toward specific goals or objectives that are carried out through a plan of organized actions, throughout the strategy cycle from vision to plan. It involves examining various aspects of the strategy, such as objectives, market positioning, and resource allocation, to determine if the strategy is on track and delivering desired results.
The purpose of a strategy health check is to identify any gaps, weaknesses or areas for improvement in the current strategy, and to ensure that the company remains competitive in a rapidly changing business environment.
A solid business strategy should answer questions such as:
- What is our future aspiration?
- What problem do we want to solve for our customers?
- In which markets do we want to play?
- How can we win in those chosen markets?
- By consequence; what are our objectives?
- What is the impact of those and what are the gaps to close?
- How well are we set up for success?