What does an INNOCOM Enterprise Security Architect do?
- The role of an INNOCOM ESA is helping our clients translate and implement their security strategy. This is done by developing and maintaining a security strategy plan and roadmap that enables the client to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business strategy and technology.
- They ensure the Enterprise Security Architecture is continuously aligned to the business Strategy, Business Operating Model and IT strategy.
- The INNOCOM ESA will track developments and changes in the digital business of our clients to ensure that these are adequately addressed in security strategy plans and architecture artifacts.
- Furthermore the INNOCOM ESA will conduct security assessments, be actively involved in developing security standards and practices, the design of security capabilities and modelling, play a key role in reviewing security technologies, tools and services, liaise with enterprise architects, other security architects and security practitioners to share best practices and insights.
Who are we looking for
Someone who is:
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated.
- A fast learner, able to absorb new skills and quickly adapt to new contexts
- Capable to build trusted relationships with senior management.
- Extremely customer focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments, connect easily with people and context.
- A conceptual, creative and critical thinker.
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations.
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in understandable language to different stakeholders (ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders)
- Able to create impact
- Capable of leading a team
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and ‘go to person’ with high emotional intelligence
Do you have the following hard skills?
- Excellent oral and written English, Dutch and/or French communication skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience with enterprise security architecture within a corporate environment.
- Strong technical experience of developing security architectures that enable a digital transformation within a business.
- Understanding of key IT disciplines e.g., strategy, governance, software delivery, …
- Practical experience with Architecture service definition and governance including Innovation, IT Strategy, Portfolio Planning, Budget, Solution Architecture
- Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and/or TOGAF. Methods for risks identification & analysis, models for cyber adversary behavior and security threats.
- Good working knowledge of managing security infrastructures — e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), Endpoint protection, Monitoring and Detection, SIEM and log management technology)
- Good knowledge of IAM technologies and services
- Good knowledge of Cloud Security Architecture and Technologies
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security (Threat Modelling, Penetration testing, Risk Management, Cyber Defense Operations, Security Governance, Business resilience )
See a match? Got More questions?
Apply and become our next Enterprise Security Architect!
Let’s get in touch:
Heiststeenweg 131, 2580 Beerzel, Belgium
phone +32 15 25 82 00