Bikablo® Basic Visual Process Mapping Training
Are you looking to take your communication and collaboration skills to the next level? Captivate your audience, spark creativity, and leave a lasting impact in any professional setting.
Join our exciting Bikablo course and unlock the power of visual thinking!
What is this foundation class about?
In today's fast-paced world, effective communication is key. Whether you're leading a team, conducting meetings, or presenting ideas, being able to convey your message in a clear and engaging way is crucial. And that's where Bikablo comes in!
Our Bikablo course is specifically designed to help you harness the potential of visual thinking. With the help of internationally acclaimed visual facilitators, you'll embark on a transformative journey that will revolutionize how you communicate and collaborate with others.
In our training special, you will learn the basic drawing tool:
- a fast visualization technique, with which you can bring your questions and ideas "quick & dirty" into conversation,
- a simple visual vocabulary of pictograms for roles, documents, media, steps, and rules,
- and visual methods developed by bikablo, especially for the different complexity levels of process analysis.
- all this you can use for yourself as a visual facilitator - or for the small group work, in which all involved grab the pen.
Why is it relevant for you?
Strategic reorientation, business models, workflows, and data interfaces: Thinking with the pen can play a key role at all levels of the process view. Those who work together as a team receive a personal identification with the project, a quick common understanding, and more creative solutions.
Give your process documentation clarity, emotion, and dynamism that you cannot achieve with traditional methods. In this training special, you will learn techniques, visual vocabulary, and visualization methods for different complexity levels and apply them to your own case studies.
We will address the different altitudes in the process analysis with our own questions:
Meta-level for change processes: the satellite perspective
What is the big plan and our intention? What influence do markets, global trends and internal organizational dynamics have? What are our basic assumptions and thinking models? What common vision can we agree on? What are the principles and values of our cooperation?
For every case example, we find a suitable set of questions, which we explore with strategy pictures, principles posters or workgroup templates. Even the classic "hero's journey" with the company as the protagonist can lead to a common understanding here.
Macro level for change processes: the helicopter perspective
What are the main process and supporting processes? What are the key phases, participants, and resources? Who is the customer, who is the supplier, which values should be created, and which rules, tasks, and structures are necessary for this?
Visualization techniques to answer these questions can be process maps, theme logos, visualized user stories, or thought sketches.
Meso and micro level for workflows: the magnifying glass perspective
Which events, sub-processes, and activities are crucial in the daily process? Who works together with whom? Where are interfaces and bottlenecks? What can be automated, and what not? What works well, and what errors, bottlenecks or wastes become visible?
We work on these questions with process comics in the swimming lane layout based on the SIPOC (Supplier Input Process Output Customer) principle.
You work on your own case study with the new methods and reflect the result in the circle of the learning group.
Certificate and material
- bikablo® certificate: every participant receives a bikablo® certificate after completing the training
- Preliminary: In preparation, you receive a special matrix, with which you can classify and process your case study at the various complexity levels.
- Visual vocabulary cheat sheets: You get an extensive and structured collection of process pictograms for roles, media, documents and actions.
- Documentation: For follow-up participants will receive a digital photo documentation of all results.
- Invitation to join the exclusive bikablo® Online Community for alumni with a user forum and a specialist knowledge database.
- One-off 15% discount for purchase Neuland material
You are a process or change consultant, an agile coach or in any other role in the field of process analysis and optimization, active and open to participatory work.
You can bring a process case example to work on in the second day in an interdisciplinary group.
- Process- & Change consultants
- Project Manager, Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Process- Business-, IT analysts
- Trainer, Coach or Facilitator
- User Experience Expert, Business Analyst
- 2 days
- For the moment this masterclass is only available as an in-company training.