What does an INNOCOM Associate do?
We asked our colleague Anthony Brouwers about his experience.
- You want to boost your expertise and experience as pilot in command of your own career.
You set the direction, INNOCOM will enable your growth.
- You are looking for a self-learning and self-organising environment driven by topical communities. INNOCOM thrives on this by actively sharing knowledge and insight.
- You want to lead or support strategic missions and still be connected with a FUN group of people.
- You want to grow as a professional in architecture by working together with senior consultants and learn on the job.
- You want to broaden your academic background by being enrolled in our Master of Science in EA.
- You have access to masterclasses, bootcamps, personal growth plans, …
- Finally, you can learn the “metier of an architect” from the best.
What does an INNOCOM EA Associate do?
- First of all: learning and growing! This role is all about learning and developing new skills to become a Professional in (Enterprise) Architecture.
- You’ll certainly enjoy the informal and warm culture where you can team up with experienced colleagues and be able to learn from their skills and talents. You will indeed collaborate with other INNOCOM architects, and advise business and senior IT stakeholders to develop the future (IT) landscape to meet future business strategies, objectives and requirements.
- You will work closely together with a senior INNOCOM EA in supporting the performance of the transformation process by continuously gaining fit-for-purpose insights into the current and future state of the enterprise, delivering roadmaps and alternatives to make transitions.
- Excellent oral and written English, Dutch and/or French communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (Informatics/Computer Science/Business Engineer Economics/Management Information Systems,…).
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in analysis (business or functional) or development and a clear ambition to grow in an enterprise architecture niche (business /solution/ enterprise).
- Experience in modeling and design (e.g. Archimate, UML) is an asset.
- Previous consulting experience preferred, and this in a corporate context.
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated.
- An entrepreneur, someone who takes ownership.
- A fast learner, able to absorb new skills and quickly adapt to new contexts.
- Capable to build trusted relationships with senior management.
- Extremely customer-focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments, connect easily with people and context.
- A conceptual, creative and critical thinker.
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations.
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in understandable language to different stakeholders (ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders).
- Able to create impact.
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement.
- A role model and ‘go-to person’ with high emotional intelligence.